New For 2020
Catani Cabinet Renovation Program (“CCR”)
A step above a typical cabinet “refacing” project that most people are familiar with, the CCR program is an upgraded and budget-friendly way of allowing you to give your old, dated cabinets the look of beautiful, freshly painted or stained new cabinets, without the expense of an entirely new cabinet project!
The CCR Program vs. Cabinet Refacing
Increased improvement in sealant, paint and stain technology, as well as our priming, painting and staining process, allows our team to eliminate labor intensive and messy on-site hand sanding, wood filling and several attempts at matching stains and paint colors that a typical “refacing” project would involve. In many cases, a refacing project will use glue-on, laminate veneer kits that require a skilled professional to attach to the face frames and finished ends of your cabinets that typically require additional steps for staining and varnishing. Think of it as putting a veneer skin on the exposed ends and face frames of your cabinets that could eventually peel away. Many homeowners feel the veneer provides a much less-desirable appearance. This generally does not give you the “new” cabinet look and feel that a CCR project can provide.
The CCR Program involves a process in which we find creative solutions to upgrade and modernize your cabinets appearance, giving them the look of beautiful, freshly painted or stained cabinets without the expense of purchasing new cabinets. Our main objective is to get your existing cabinets to appear as though they are new.
Key components to a CCR project;
• A state-of-the-art, 15,000 sq. ft. woodworking facility with modern equipment that allows us to create creative solutions for any project
• An on-site, custom paint facility, to expedite your project in a timely fashion
• Certified, on staff kitchen designer to help you visualize and create your new cabinet look
• A dedicated Project Manager to ensure thorough communication and value throughout your CCR project
• An extensive line of the newest cabinet and drawer front styles for you to choose from
• Custom measure, supply and installation of new high-grade wood doors and drawer fronts, for that new cabinet look and feel!
• Option to custom paint, stain or replace the existing cabinet doors, drawer fronts and frames
• Installation of updated and modern hardware
• Provide stronger and more durable drawer glides
• Offer Slow or soft-close hinges
• Custom add-on cabinetry allows us to add a new cabinet, pantry or built-ins to complement the existing cabinets
• The ability to add new custom crown moulding as well as storage options such as pull-out spice racks and even under-cabinet lighting to the existing cabinets
• The option of using true wood veneers for face-frames or exposed cabinet ends (not artificial, they come from an actual log!)
Every project and home is different. Our team at Catani Cabinets welcomes the challenge of finding cost effective solutions to your cabinet needs.
Feel free to reach out to us today to schedule a no-cost or obligation home visit from one of our caring consultants.